Telephone: 01483 339966
- UK pension funds warn diversity will count when choosing asset managers
Group with investments of £1tn says gender and ethnic mix of workforce will be factored in when awarding contracts
Posted on 1 August 2021 | 11:00 am
- The Mexico-based fintech that decided to buy a bank
Credijusto’s co-founders wanted to avoid building a lender from scratch — their investors thought they were ‘mad’
Posted on 1 August 2021 | 5:00 am
- City of London grapples with post-Brexit regulation
Finance industry executives cancel summer holidays to deal with workload
Posted on 1 August 2021 | 4:00 am
- Japan’s Sompo looks to roll out nursing services in ageing societies worldwide
Chief highlights insurance group’s pivot away from its traditional business of accidents and disasters
Posted on 1 August 2021 | 2:01 am
- Berkeley Research Group lined up to take control of private equity owner of NSO
Move would give Californian consultancy firm an important say in the future of the Israeli spyware maker
Posted on 31 July 2021 | 5:45 pm
- Covid: Taxi and food discounts offer to boost youth vaccine uptake
The government's latest vaccine drive comes as 68% of 18 to 29-year-olds in England have had a first jab.
Posted on 1 August 2021 | 1:51 pm
- Pay rise for Aldi lorry drivers amid shortage
The supermarket is the latest to offer incentives for drivers after disruption to supply chains.
Posted on 1 August 2021 | 1:33 pm
- ‘Lenders won’t touch us - my home’s worth nothing'
Campaigners say government attempts to unlock parts of the property market paralysed by the cladding crisis have stalled.
Posted on 1 August 2021 | 12:14 am
- Heatwave risk from plans to convert shops to homes
Turning more commercial property into homes raises fears of sub-standard conditions, says a report.
Posted on 1 August 2021 | 12:13 am
- Covid: One in five firms plan job cuts as furlough tapers - survey
From Sunday, government payments reduce to 60% towards salaries, with employers paying 20%.
Posted on 1 August 2021 | 12:10 am
Keep an eye on the news! These news feeds are produced by a third party, and neither we nor our representatives are responsible for the accuracy of the information contained therein.