Telephone: 01483 339966
- Elliott says one of America’s largest utilities should be split in three
Activist hedge fund targets Duke Energy for break-up, accusing management of ‘empire building’
Posted on 17 May 2021 | 7:30 pm
- Former Coutts employee jailed for his part in £1.2m scam
Private bank worker passed on customers’ security details to organised crime gang
Posted on 17 May 2021 | 7:12 pm
- The start-ups disrupting the corporate credit card market
Plus, N26 money laundering concerns, Lithuania hit by Wirecard fallout, eBay enters the business loans space
Posted on 17 May 2021 | 6:05 pm
- Euler Hermes sold business fraud policy to Greensill Bank
Disclosure comes after insurer had pulled away from providing trade credit insurance
Posted on 17 May 2021 | 11:00 am
- Citi names new head of European investment banking
US lender wants to displace rivals JPMorgan and Goldman Sachs in the region
Posted on 17 May 2021 | 9:52 am
- Lockdown easing fails to lure back shoppers
Despite UK hospitality venues trading more freely, fewer people have been visiting shops than last week.
Posted on 17 May 2021 | 7:06 pm
- UK hit by Cadbury 99 Flake shortage
A surge in demand at ice cream van windows has led to a shortage of the crumbly chocolate treats.
Posted on 17 May 2021 | 6:32 pm
- Why is Huawei still in the UK?
Huawei defends its links with British universities, says it admires UK innovation
Posted on 17 May 2021 | 5:43 pm
- Covid-19: Thousands head overseas on holiday as rules ease
Holidaymakers from England, Scotland and Wales are now able to jet off for some early summer sun.
Posted on 17 May 2021 | 4:53 pm
- Bill Gates left Microsoft amid affair investigation
Microsoft has said that it investigated Mr Gates' attempt in 2000 "to initiate an intimate relationship".
Posted on 17 May 2021 | 4:49 pm
Keep an eye on the news! These news feeds are produced by a third party, and neither we nor our representatives are responsible for the accuracy of the information contained therein.