Telephone: 01483 339966
- Wirecard given no ‘privileged treatment’, says German finance deputy
Jörg Kukies denies that his ministry ever intervened in favour of disgraced payment company
Posted on 21 April 2021 | 9:24 pm
- Workplace software group UiPath jumps on NYSE debut
Shares in task automation business rise 23% after down-round IPO
Posted on 21 April 2021 | 9:11 pm
- Coronavirus latest: Biden to tout business tax credit in push to vaccinate US workers
Posted on 21 April 2021 | 5:06 pm
- Handelsbanken: Swede in need of an overheads haircut
Watch out for early proof that the cost-cutting programme is bearing fruit before investing
Posted on 21 April 2021 | 4:47 pm
- Hammerson aims to trim debt with retail parks sale
Shopping centre owner disposes of seven sites to Brookfield for £330m
Posted on 21 April 2021 | 3:06 pm
- Heathrow refuses to allow extra flights from India
The airport tells the BBC that it turned down requests from airlines to operate additional flights.
Posted on 21 April 2021 | 9:33 pm
- Climate change: Shipping industry calls for new global carbon tax
The global shipping industry wants governments to tax their carbon emissions as they try to tackle climate change
Posted on 21 April 2021 | 6:41 pm
- Higher petrol prices drive up cost of living in March
The cost of living rose to 0.7% in March, from 0.4% in February, as fuel, transport and clothes prices increased.
Posted on 21 April 2021 | 5:51 pm
- Chanel loses EU court battle over Huawei logo
The EU General Court ruled that the differences between the firms' logos "are significant".
Posted on 21 April 2021 | 5:46 pm
- Reopening: Gym-goers rack up millions of workouts post-lockdown
The PureGym and David Lloyd chains report huge numbers of visits after restrictions eased in England.
Posted on 21 April 2021 | 1:59 pm
Keep an eye on the news! These news feeds are produced by a third party, and neither we nor our representatives are responsible for the accuracy of the information contained therein.