Telephone: 01483 339966
- Meet the Buffett bot: quant fund tries to crack the ‘value’ code
Computer-powered Havelock is battling the market’s shrinking attention span
Posted on 18 October 2019 | 11:30 pm
- Jamie Dimon calls negative rates ‘irrational’
JPMorgan chief would ‘do anything’ to avoid negative yielding bonds
Posted on 18 October 2019 | 7:28 pm
- Trader Rokos restructures firm to improve returns
Former Brevan star to assume oversight of all trading after lacklustre returns
Posted on 18 October 2019 | 7:09 pm
- Neil Woodford: the inside story of his rise and fall
Tale of hubris and misplaced loyalty exposes flaws of an industry in thrall to star performers
Posted on 18 October 2019 | 6:50 pm
- BDO resigns as auditor to UK money manager Fundsmith
Investment company run by Terry Smith appoints Deloitte as replacement
Posted on 18 October 2019 | 6:35 pm
- Carney: Brexit deal 'positive' for UK economy
Governor of the Bank of England says deal takes away the threat of a 'disorderly' Brexit.
Posted on 18 October 2019 | 10:08 pm
- The spectacular fall of money manager Neil Woodford
Sacked from his flagship fund, and shutting the business - the story of Neil Woodford and his sudden fall.
Posted on 18 October 2019 | 10:03 pm
- Are young Brits falling out of love with the cuppa?
Demand for builder's tea is falling, while coffee and herbal teas are becoming popular.
Posted on 18 October 2019 | 10:02 pm
- Boeing staff texted about 737 Max issue in 2016
A pilot allegedly wrote that he had "unknowingly" lied to regulators during tests of the 737 Max.
Posted on 18 October 2019 | 8:36 pm
- Bonmarché appoints administrators
The chain's 318 shops will remain open while a buyer is sought for the business.
Posted on 18 October 2019 | 6:56 pm
Keep an eye on the news! These news feeds are produced by a third party, and neither we nor our representatives are responsible for the accuracy of the information contained therein.